Careers at Wendage
Part Time Accounts Assistant Vacancy
Our small friendly family run business on the Hampshire/Surrey borders has been serving residential and commercial customers throughout the South East for the last 50 years.
The Finance Director is looking for a part time Accounts Assistant on a part time basis - ideally 24-30 hours/ 3-4 days per week.
This is an office-based role although some home working may be possible in future. We are happy to discuss working patterns on an individual basis.
Our office is in a rural location so the successful applicant will need to be able to drive - we have free parking on site.
The Accounts Assistant Role
- Invoice processing
- Processing expenses and credit card payments
- Credit Control
- Day book maintenance
- Maintaining company purchase and sales ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Basic Administration
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
Applicants may be qualified through experience and/or may hold relevant qualifications. Knowledge of Sage 50 is advantageous but not essential. Applicants who have worked as Finance Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Sales ledger Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, or Finance Clerk will be considered.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent analytical, reconciliation and problem-solving skills
- Able to take ownership, self-manage and self-organise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits/What we Offer:
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum pro rata
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay 22 days + 8 Public Holidays per annum pro rata
- Flexible Working Considered
- Employee Assistance Programme