Sewage treatment plants & pumping stations in Kent
Wendage is Southern England's leading packaged wastewater and sewage treatment specialist with close to 50 years’ experience in the design, installation & servicing of modular and packaged sewage treatment plants & pumping stations in Kent.
Call us today on 0800 17 44 30 to find out how we can help you or send us an enquiry online.
Commercial Sewage Treatment Solutions
Comprehensive wastewater design and specification consultancy service for commercial businesses of any size and all types of effluent. All designs meet regulatory compliance.
Customised wastewater solutions depending on your need - from the complete installation package through to managing a third party installation or providing a design and commission only service.
Planned Preventative Maintenance keeps your systems running smoothly and our 365 days/year breakdown service ensures faults are swiftly repaired.
Domestic Sewage Treatment Solutions
We design and install bespoke & turnkey packaged sewage treatment systems that meet all prevailing regulatory requirements. We will provide one point of contact and manage the entire process from start to finish.
Servicing & Repairs
Value for money options for reliable and professional servicing and repairs for all makes of sewage treatment plants and pumping stations.
From January 2020 (or sooner if selling your property in England) a septic tank must be upgraded or replaced if it discharges to a watercourse. We offer cost effective solutions for failing or non-compliant septic tanks.
"Many thanks for your prompt action to get the garden pump sorted for us this morning. [The Service Engineer] and the tanker were here on site ahead of time and all is resolved. Most efficient and thanks again."
Customer in Kent
- Sewage Treatment Specialists: Wendage has nearly 50 years expertise in delivering wastewater and sewage treatment solutions. Our service engineers are fully trained and British Water accredited. We understand septic tanks and sewage treatment plants - so you can be certain you are in safe professional hands.
- Quality Products & Service: We can supply BS and EN certified wastewater and sewage systems with a 25-year manufacturer's warranty. We also offer a 5-year warranty on our installations.
- Personal Touch: With one point of contact and a personal service, you can be confident your needs are understood and you will receive a solution tailor-made to your requirements and budget.
- Peace of Mind: Our breakdown response is available out of hours, on weekends and bank holidays so should your system develop a fault our professional help is here for you 365 days/year.
With such a varied customer base - from dealing with all types of trade effluent through to small and large scale residential sewage - you can be certain that if you have a problem we've seen it before.
National Trust Properties
English Heritage Sites
Kent Sewage Treatment Plant & Pumping Station Specialists
Synonymous with quality and reliability, Wendage has for over 45 years been the choice of Kent businesses and residents looking for off mains sewage treatment solutions.
Wendage Pollution Control has a network of professionally trained and knowledgeable engineers providing a reliable professional service to businesses and residents throughout Kent.
We are well established in the South-East the leading off mains sewage treatment providers. Wherever you are within the Garden of England, if your sewage system is off mains chances are we already look after the sewage system for someone you know.
Our coverage of Kent encompasses the whole county including areas in and around
Call us on 0800 17 44 30 or complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch
- Independent sewage treatment specialists for nearly 50 years
- Design & installation of packaged sewage treatment systems and pumping stations.
- Repairs & emergency breakdown service
- Commercial & residential maintenance agreements