Sewage treatment plants & pumping stations in Berkshire
Wendage is Southern England's leading packaged wastewater and sewage treatment specialist with over 45 years’ experience in the design, installation & servicing of modular and packaged sewage treatment plants & pumping stations in Berkshire.
Call us today on 0800 17 44 30 to find out how we can help you or send us an enquiry online.
Commercial Sewage Treatment Solutions
Comprehensive wastewater design and specification consultancy service for commercial businesses of any size and all types of effluent. All designs meet regulatory compliance.
Customised wastewater solutions depending on your need - from the complete installation package through to managing a third party installation or providing a design and commission only service.
Planned Preventative Maintenance keeps your systems running smoothly and our 365 days/year breakdown service ensures faults are swiftly repaired.
Domestic Sewage Treatment Solutions
We design and install bespoke & turnkey packaged sewage treatment systems that meet all prevailing regulatory requirements. We will provide one point of contact and manage the entire process from start to finish.
Servicing & Repairs
Value for money options for reliable and professional servicing and repairs for all makes of sewage treatment plants and pumping stations.
From January 2020 (or sooner if selling your property in England) a septic tank must be upgraded if it discharges to a watercourse. We offer cost effective solutions for failing or non-compliant septic tanks.
"I've been a very satisfied Wendage customer for over 16 years and was very impressed with the same day response to to this emergency call out - sorted in no time at all."
- Sewage Treatment Specialists: Wendage has over 45 years expertise in delivering wastewater and sewage treatment solutions. Our service engineers are fully trained and British Water accredited. We understand septic tanks and sewage treatment plants - so you can be certain you are in safe professional hands.
- Quality Products & Service: We can supply BS and EN certified wastewater and sewage systems with a 25-year manufacturer's warranty. We also offer a 5-year warranty on our installations.
- Personal Touch: With one point of contact and a personal service, you can be confident your needs are understood and you will receive a solution tailor-made to your requirements and budget.
- Peace of Mind: Our breakdown response is available out of hours, on weekends and bank holidays so should your system develop a fault our professional help is here for you 365 days/year.
With such a varied customer base - from dealing with all types of trade effluent through to small and large scale residential sewage - you can be certain that if you have a problem we've seen it before.
Call us today on 0800 17 44 30 or send us an enquiry online.
National Trust Properties
English Heritage Sites
Berkshire Sewage Treatment Plant & Pumping Station Specialists
Synonymous with quality and reliability, Wendage is the first choice for off mains sewage solutions in Berkshire where it has been serving business and residential clients for over 45 years.
Wendage Pollution Control has a network of professionally trained and knowledgeable engineers providing a reliable personal service throughout Berkshire. Whether your property or business sits along the M4 corridor or is a rural hamlet within the North Wessex Downs we will work quickly and efficiently with minimum disruption.
We offer all our clients an unparalleled level of customer service - responding 365 days/year to carry out emergency repairs swiftly and cost effectively. If you’re planning to install a new or replacement sewage treatment plant/septic tank we will help you arrive at a solution that suits your needs. Planned maintenance is available for all makes of sewage treatment plant and will help extend the life of your system and keep it problem free.
We operate throughout Berkshire including the areas in and around:
Call us on 0800 17 44 30 or complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch
- Independent sewage treatment specialists with over 45 years’ experience
- Design & installation of packaged sewage treatment systems and pumping stations.
- Repairs & emergency breakdown service
- Commercial & residential maintenance agreements